Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Marc Faber: The Economy And Politicians Are Bullshit

"I think he's done a horrible job and I think that will continue, I think he is a dishonest person, and nothing has changed. Some politicians are more honest than others.  I don't think that I have a very high regard for politicians, I have a high regard for businessmen and for people who work, and not for people who abuse the system continuously.

And in comparison to other politicians, I think he came in on a platform as a president that would want to change the government in Washington, and actually he's made it worse.  We foreigners, we just laugh at someone like Mr. Obama.  I was very critical of Mr. Bush, but at least he had one line and he stuck to that line, and at least he set out to do a thing and he was relatively straight on the thing that he did.  He may have been wrong, but at least he didn't change his mind continuously, and didn't prostitute himself."

Marc Faber

1 comment: